Sunday, November 21, 2010

Cherry Limeade Creations

 



Monogrammed and applique'd items for babies and children. Prices range from $15-18 for shirts and onesies, includes the shirt.  


You can find her page on Facebook: 
Cherry Limeade Creations 



 



I purchased these two shirts for my daughter's 2nd birthday party.  I had specific color shirts that I wanted to use, so I bought the shirts myself and sent them to her.  I got a discount on the shirts since she did not need to provide the shirts.

I was doing a puppy theme, and found this puppy applique an applique design website.  I did pay extra to have that applique because she needed to purchase the design, but I was happy to do that so I could get exactly what I wanted.

For Thanksgiving I ordered another onesie and shirt for each of my daughters.   I absolutely adore the turkey with the ribbons, I had seen pictures of other ones she made and knew that was what I wanted for my two year old for Thanksgiving.  For the 4 month old I couldn't decide on that turkey and the turkey in the next picture.  Finally I decided on the other turkey and I couldn't be happier.  I thought it would be better for an infant so the ribbons wouldn't get in her way. Plus I thought that design was more fitting for an infant.  I sent several emails back and forth with the designer, she was very helpful in helping me choose my fabrics.  I wanted something fall like, and something similar to the colors for the two year old's shirt.  She even sent me a text image of the shirts when they were finished.
The pictures do not do these shirts justice, they are even cuter in person.  Her turn around time ranges from 3-4 weeks, but she will do rush orders for an additional charge.






Her customer service is great, she was very helpful and tolerant of my being choosy over the colors.  The price of the shirts is what I would have spent on shirts at a department store and I got something much cuter and custom.  I love the shirts!

No comments:

Post a Comment