Saturday, November 27, 2010

Printable Christmas Games



Printable Christmas Games
 





Over 50 files of Christmas related printable games for kids and adults. Crossword puzzles, words search puzzles, trivia quizzes, and more.








I was taken to a website where I was able to download several files to print out myself.  My first thought was that it was a lot of files to download and it would have been nice to have one zip file to download.  In the email I got, it did state that the best way for them to give out the printouts was in individual files due to their size, so I do understand that.  My problem was since the list was so big I had trouble remembering which file I was at, so I ended up opening the same file a couple times only to find out I had already downloaded it.  It would be nice if there was a better way to download them, it might have been easier if the files were numbered, because I think it would have been easier to remember which number I was on.  Also, I noticed that the file name was different on some than the name listed on the website, so I wasn't able to go to my files to see if I had already downloaded that file.

I printed off a few of the trivia quizzes to quiz my family at Thanksgiving.  We did a couple quizzes, they had fun with the quizzes.  I also printed off a couple of the word search and crossword puzzles and I did enjoy doing them.  The kids had fun with the mazes.







Of all the files I would say there were probably about 10 that I was interested in.  I don't know that I would pay $19.95 for those files.  To me that price seems a little steep for something that I am printing off myself. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I have used personally. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment